It is a great time to launch a startup business! Read this article and discover why ecommerce solution Shopify is the best platform for startup businesses!
By the end of 2017, it is predicted the online retail sales to reach $370 billion, and you know what these numbers mean? It is a great time to launch a startup business!
For a lot of people, the enticement of digital retail has become too profitable and worthwhile to resist. So, if you are an entrepreneur and you are looking for a way to launch your own startup and branch out into the ecommerce world, we highly recommend using Shopify to support your store. There are a lot of shopping cart to choose from, however, Shopify can offer you the best features and advantages for startup businesses. Here is why you should use ecommerce solution Shopify for your startup business:
- It is affordable – For a relatively affordable monthly cost, you can get everything you need to create and launch an ecommerce website. When compared to other ecommerce solutions, Shopify is without a doubt, the most affordable one.
- Shopify has all the important marketing tools – Shopify is built for marketing and it is the perfect platform for startup businesses that want to speed the word fast and keep the costs down at the same time.
- It delivers a visually appealing and modern ecommerce store to the world – The success of your store depends on its visual look, especially in the beginning stages, when no one knows about your brand and the products you are selling.
- Web hosting is all done and taken care of – Managing your own shopping cart requires a certain level of expertise, skills, and knowledge, and this is something that startup founders are short on. Shopify is here to maintain your servers, maintains the software, pays for hosting, and takes care of the payment gateway. Everything is taken care of, all you need to do is run your business, promote your brand, and sell your products.
- You have access to 24/7 customer support – If you experience any problems, you can always count on Shopify’s professional customer support. You can contact the support team via email, live chat, and phone.
So, what’s gonna be – are you going to launch your startup business all by yourself or you are going to use the support of ecommerce solution Shopify?
— Michael Folling (@michaelfolling) 10 de diciembre de 2017
Here you can see more articles about E-commerce Platform’s Click